GL Stock Images Customer Review
While they don’t have a subscription option, their credit system is flexible enough that you can get images for as cheap as $1. They also pride themselves on being a ‘fair trade’ site, so contributors always get excellent commissions. As a buyer this is one site you can certainly support and feel good about. They also provide nicely curated galleries of images on all sorts of topics, so you might find some of your search work has been done for you.
GL Stock Images Customer Review Fast Facts
longer bars are better
GL Stock Images Customer Review – Why Buy From Them?
- Website is fresh and easy to use
- Definitely ‘fair trade’ for both sellers and buyers
- Flexible pricing options
- Discounts for various deposit amounts
- Weekly featured galleries to showcase great work
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
GL Stock Images Customer Review – Downsides?
- Doesn’t have the massive image library of the biggest players
- Video footage & audio is not available
- No subscription option for high-volume buyers
- Search system needs more filtering options
- Minimum deposit is $20
Buying From GL Stock Images – The Final Word
Buying from GL Stock Images is a breeze. Just deposit a starting amount and get downloading. The site is easy to use and a pleasure to look at and the management are very helpful and friendly. ‘Fair trade’ style ethics are high on their agenda, so you can rest assured that all involved are getting a fair deal. This is one site to get behind as buyers. Supporting agencies that provide good value to all will ensure the continuance of the microstock industry.